There are many reasons not to get something done. Your dog peed on your carpet or you just don’t feel very motivated.
Whatever excuse you use it’s your choice.
You can fret and stress that you aren’t getting your stuff done or you can figure out what is holding you back and how to get over it, so you can do your life changing work with a smile on your face.
Michelle Nickolaisen of Bombchelle is throwing the Bombchelle Teleseminar and Twitter Party to help you understand why planning is so important and how to get help. The Party is hosted by yours truly – Karl Staib of Domino Connection.
Listen to the Bombchelle Party Audio – 60 min
If you liked this podcast subscribe via iTunes.
During the party you’ll learn:
- The key concepts of business planning that most people mess up.
- How having systems in your business can save you from stress.
- Four easy ways to start being more proactive with your plans and systems.
Mark your calendar now: Thursday, October 11th, 2012 at 9pm ET (6pm PT)
How the Twitter Party Works
- Michelle will be hanging out with you on the phone and answering your questions while we chat about planning and productivity.
- Karl (@dominoconnect on Twitter) will ask you questions and announce prizes for you to win with your answers all during our Twitter party.
How to Participate:
- On Thursday, October 11th , 2012 at 9pm ET (6pm PT), call this number: 1 (712) 432-0900 and enter this access code: 758266
- Follow along and play at Twitter Search or Tweet Chat (My favorite because it auto-populates)
- Join the party by tweeting using the hashtag #bombchelle
- Have fun, meet new friends, and win prizes.
During the Bombchelle Party we will be asking you questions related to your own experiences. To win prizes, all you have to do is let your friends know about the party, answer the questions and retweet good responses using the #bombchelle hashtag! It’s that simple.
You could win…
- Grand prize: One purple lipstick plan pack + the integration week bonus (value $725)
- The “I’m burned out as hell and I’m not gonna take it any more” service package (value $147)
- The tool review + report service package (value $87)
- The planner bundle (value $23)
- The Get a Grip On Your Project Kit (value $15)
- The Radiate in 2012 Kit (value $15)
- The Plan Your Week Toolkit (value $15)
That’s over $1,020 in prizes!
When the Bombchelle Party starts make sure you are following:
We want to make sure that you are in the loop for everything that is going on during the party and especially if you win any of the prizes.
Tweet about the prize you want to win at the Bombchelle Party to increase your chances of winning a prize. At the beginning of the party, there will be a prize awarded to a person who helps spread the word about this great party via Twitter. Write your own tweet or use the following example…
- Click to Tweet: Join us for the Bombchelle Twitter Party Thursday at 9pm ET http://goo.gl/WcwNz #bombchelle
- Click to Tweet: I’m hoping to win a prize at the Bombchelle Twitter Party http://goo.gl/WcwNz #bombchelle
- Click to tweet: I’m looking forward to de-stressing my business at the Bombchelle Twitter Party http://goo.gl/WcwNz #bombchelle
- Click to Tweet: Want to create systems for your business? Learn more from @_chelleshock http://goo.gl/WcwNz #bombchelle
- Click to Tweet: Wow, the Bombchelle party w/ @_chelleshock at looks awesome http://goo.gl/WcwNz #bombchelle
Planning on attending? Let us know by adding your Twitter name and Twitter URL. (ex. @tinybuddha, http://twitter.com/tinybuddha)
About Michelle Nickolaisen
She works with creatives who have an established business, who are ready to launch something new or who want to go in a new path, who tend to get stuck going from innovation into action.
Sign up for an email reminder for this party and future parties. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Supported Charity – Women for Women International
Women for Women International provides women survivors of war, civil strife and other conflicts with the tools and resources to move from crisis and poverty to stability and self-sufficiency, thereby promoting viable civil societies. We’re changing the world one woman at a time.