Janet Goldstein and Elizabeth Marshall are throwing the Book Breakthrough Twitter Party to help you understand what you need to make your book a reality and to transform your message into a movement. In addition, they’ve invited some incredible authors and publishing insiders who will be partying with us as well:
- David Moldawer, Senior Editor at McGraw-Hill and former editor at Porfolio
- Krista Carnes, speaker strategist and founder of Booking Authors
- Sarah Robinson, award-winning blogger and founder of Escaping Mediocrity
- Todd Kashdan, bestselling author of Curious?
The Party is hosted by yours truly – Karl Staib of Party Biz Connect. This Twitterific party is going to be crazy fun and informative, so be ready to learn some great book creation and book launch concepts to take your idea and message and turn it into reality that audiences will love, buy – and even share with the world!
During the party you’ll learn how to:
- How to develop and refine your ideas to package them in the best way possible.
- How to build your relationships and platform to help improve your idea and spread your message.
- How to implement business and marketing strategies to get the RESULTS you desire!
Mark your calendar now: July 7th, 2011 at 8pm ET (5pm PT)
How to Participate:
- On July 7th, 2011 at 8pm ET call this number: 1 (712) 432-0900 and enter this access code: 758266
- Follow along and play at Tweet Grid or Twitter Search
- Join the party by tweeting using the hashtag #bbnyc
- Have fun, meet new friends, and win prizes.
During the Book Breakthrough Twitter Party we will be asking you questions relating to your own experiences. To win prizes, all you have to do is let your friends know about the party, answer the questions and retweet good responses using the #bbnyc hashtag! It’s that simple.
You could win…
- Grand Prize –
- Janet’s Publishing Reset Home Study Program ($347 Value)
- Elizabeth’s Spread Your Message, Sell Your Book Home Study Program ($247 Value)
- 1ST Business and Entrepreneurial Success Book Bundle ($150 Value)
- The Big Enough Company: Creating a Business That Works for You by Adelaide Lancaster and Amy Abrams
- Book Yourself Solid by NY Times bestselling author, Michael Port
- The Contrarian Effect: Why it Pays (Big) to Take Typical Sales Advice and Do the Opposite by Michael Port and Elizabeth Marshall
- Curious? Discover the Missing Ingredient to a Fulfilling Life by Todd Kashdan
- The Entrepreneur Equation: Evaluating the Realities, Risks and Rewards of Owning Your Own Business by NY Times Bestselling author, Carol Roth
- 2ND Business and Entrepreneurial Success Book Bundle ($150 Value)
- It’s Not About the Coffee: Leadership Principles from a Life at Starbucks by Howard Behar, former Starbucks President, and Janet Goldstein
- Predictable Success: Getting Your Organization on the Growth Track – and Keeping it There by Wall Street Journal bestselling author, Les McKeown
- Smarter, Faster, Cheaper: Non-Boring, Fluff-Free Strategies for Marketing and Promoting Your Business by Rise To The Top founder, David Siteman Garland
- The Steve Jobs Way: iLeadership for a New Generation by Jay Elliot, former Senior Vice President of Apple
- True Purpose: 12 Strategies for Discovering the Difference You are Meant to Make by Tim Kelley, founder of the True Purpose Institute
- The Zen of Social Media Marketing: An Easier Way to Build Credibility, Generate Buzz and Increase Revenue by bestselling author, Shama Kabani
That’s over $1,900 in prizes!
When the Book Breakthrough Twitter Party starts make sure you are following:
You may also want to follow the people who will be partying with us on the call:
We want to make sure that you know if you won any of the prizes.
Tweet about the prize you want to win at the Book Breakthrough Twitter Party to increase your chances of winning a prize. Write your own tweet or use the following example…
- Join us for the Book Breakthrough Party 7/6 at 8pm ET http://goo.gl/iHE00 #bbnyc
- I’m hoping to win some free stuff from Book Breakthrough Party! http://goo.gl/iHE00 #bbnyc
- Wow! The Book Breakthrough Party w/ @lizmarshall and @janetgoldstein looks awesome http://goo.gl/iHE00 #bbnyc
Would you like to win one of these awesome prizes? Let us know by adding your Twitter name and Twitter URL.
(ex. @rainnwilson, http://twitter.com/rainnwilson)