The MP3 of the Book Breakthrough Party Part 2 has been placed in Party Biz Connect archives for PBC members.
Wow, Janet and Elizabeth threw an amazing Twitter party a few weeks ago in celebration of ideas – and your message and book! At the party, we had so many talented people (including publishing insiders and bestselling authors) sharing their advice on how to stand out as an author and make an impact with your message that it became something much bigger than a party. In fact, it became a FUN, transformational learning event – much like their Book Breakthrough NYC workshop they are hosting on July 28th-30th in Manhattan.
Here’s what bestselling author, Todd Kashdan, had to say about the last party:
In response to the incredible energy, insights and momentum that’s been building around Book Breakthrough, they’ve decided to host another one this Thursday, July 21 at 8:00 pm ET (5:00 pm PT) to help you “Get Your Groove On” with your idea and book – and accelerate your path to publishing success.
Join Janet Goldstein and Elizabeth Marshall for their Book Breakthrough Twitter Party (Part 2) and take steps TODAY to develop your idea, build your relationships and get moving with your message and book. Of course, they will be giving away some KILLER prizes and they’ve invited some inspiring authors and publishing insiders who will be partying with us as well:
- David Moldawer, Senior Editor at McGraw-Hill and former editor at Portfolio
- Sarah Robinson, award-winning blogger and founder of Escaping Mediocrity
- Jeremie Miller, innovative technology expert and CEO, Your Event Without Borders
- Charlie Gilkey, amazing blogger and founder of Productive Flourishing.
The Party is hosted by yours truly – Karl Staib of Party Biz Connect. This Twitterific party is going to be FUN and informative, so join us this Thursday to learn some great book creation and book launch concepts and get tips on how to turn your message into a book that audiences will love, buy – and even share with the world!
During the party you’ll learn how to:
- How to develop your good idea into a book that sells
- How to build the RIGHT relationships to spread your message – and successfully launch your book
- How to implement business and marketing strategies to get the RESULTS you desire!
Mark your calendar now: Thursday, July 21st, 2011 at 8pm ET (5pm PT)
How to Participate:
- On Thursday, July 21st, 2011 at 8pm ET call this number: 1 (712) 432-0900 and enter this access code: 758266
- Follow along and play at Tweet Grid or Twitter Search
- Join the party by tweeting using the hashtag #bbnyc
- Have fun, meet new friends, and win prizes.
During the Book Breakthrough Twitter Party we will be asking you questions relating to your own experiences. To win prizes, all you have to do is let your friends know about the party, answer the questions and retweet good responses using the #bbnyc hashtag! It’s that simple.
You could win…
- 2 Grand Prizes – Two simulcast tickets to Book Breakthrough NYC (Value $297 x 2)
- Janet’s Publishing Reset Home Study Program ($347 Value)
- Elizabeth’s Spread Your Message, Sell Your Book Home Study Program ($247 Value)
- 1-hour innovative technology consult w/ Jeremie Miller on using webinars and simulcast to spread your message (Value $300)
- Sarah Robinson’s Building Meaningful Online Relationships Home Study (Value $79)
That’s over $1570 in prizes!
When the Book Breakthrough Twitter Party 2 starts make sure you are following:
You may also want to follow the people who will be partying with us on the call:
We want to make sure that you know if you won any of the prizes!
Tweet about the prize you want to win at the Book Breakthrough Twitter Party to increase your chances of winning a prize. Write your own tweet or use the following example…
- Join us for the Book Breakthrough Party this Thurs at 8pm ET http://goo.gl/DA6ZE #bbnyc
- I’m hoping to win some awesome free stuff from Book Breakthrough Party! http://goo.gl/DA6ZE #bbnyc
- Wow! Book Breakthrough Party w/ @lizmarshall and @janetgoldstein looks awesome http://goo.gl/DA6ZE #bbnyc
- Get your groove on w/ your idea + book and join me for the #BBNYC Twitter party http://goo.gl/DA6ZE
Would you like to win one of these awesome prizes? Let us know by adding your Twitter name and Twitter URL.
Lisa B. Marshall (The Public Speaker) says
Looking forward to it.