Following your passions and creating a business around this concept is very important to finding a niche that keeps you motivated. One of my favorite stories in this interview is how Erin got the idea to start five dollar dinners. You’ll find this in the beginning of the interview.
Erin Chase gives some master connecting techniques and I can’t wait for you to hear them. She explains why it’s so important to ask for help when you need it.
When you build a site and brand that people like and trust it makes it easier to connect with people who can help you.
Do you have trouble reaching out to people and asking for help?
Just remember to try to put yourself in the receiver’s position and how you would like to be contacted.
The best quote from the interview was:
Click to Tweet – “You won’t know until you ask.” – Erin Chase
If you liked this podcast subscribe via iTunes.
In this interview you’ll learn:
- How to find your tribe to help you grow.
- Networking that comes easy and is fun to do.
- Why giving is so important to networking.
- Why asking is so important to growing your business.
- Know how to phrase your outreach so it doesn’t seem like a pitch.
What was your favorite takeaway? (Just let us know in the comment section.)