Your business success depends on connecting with a group of people that have similar values. It’s these people that can help refer potential clients to you as well as guide your business. It’s not easy meeting a strong community of people, but there is a way.
Rachael Acklin of the Caffeinated Elf is throwing the Caffeinated Business Community Twitter Party to help you connect with people that have the same drive and passion you have for your business. Kyeli of the Connection Revolution and Susan of The Heart’s Voice will be partying with us too. The Party is hosted by yours truly – Karl Staib of Party Biz Connect. This Twitterific party is going to be crazy fun and informative, so be ready to learn some great ideas to improve your small business.
During the party you’ll learn how to:
- How to connect with people who can help you level up your business.
Mark your calendar now: Thursday, May 12th, 2011 at 8pm ET
How to Participate:
- On Thursday, May 12th, 2011 at 8pm ET call this number: 1 (712) 432-0900 and enter this access code: 758266
- Follow along and play at Tweet Grid or Twitter Search
- Join the party by tweeting using the hashtag #CBCparty.
- Have fun, meet new friends, and win prizes.
During the Caffeinated Business Community Twitter Party we will be asking you questions relating to your own experiences. To win prizes, all you have to do is let your friends know about the party, answer the questions and Retweet good responses! It’s that simple.
You could win…
- Grand Prize – Brand Harmony Session (value $497)
- One hour of coaching with Rachael (value $149)
- Three months of Caffeinated Business Community membership free ($60 value)
- 30 Days to Brand Harmony ecourse ($30 value – two up for grabs)
- World Changing Writing Workshop from Kyeli of Connection Revolution (value $445)
- 12 months of the OurDeal Basic membership (value $168)
That’s over $1,200 in prizes!
When the Caffeinated Business Community Twitter Party starts make sure you are following:
We want to make sure that you know if you won any of the prizes.
Leave a separate comment for each of the following entries.
Write your own tweet or use the following…
- Join us for the Caffeinated Business Community Twitter Party 5/12 at 8pm ET http://goo.gl/nTZwy #CBCparty
Tweet about the prize you want to win at the Caffeinated Business Community Twitter Party. Write your own tweet or use the following example…
- I’m hoping to win some free stuff from @caffeinatedelf at the Caffeinated Business Community Twitter Party http://goo.gl/nTZwy #CBCparty
Planning on attending? Let us know by adding your Twitter name and Twitter URL.
(ex. @rainnwilson, http://twitter.com/rainnwilson)