I didn’t know where to begin.
I wanted a simple video that captured what my software will be able to do.
That’s when you need to lean on other people on your team.
Noelle, the woman that helps me with my social media marketing knew it just exactly what to do.
She asked me for three major benefits of the software.
These are the benefits I gave her:
1. Turn a customer into a fan. (This is tagline too.)
2. Learn from your customers on how to fix your problems.
3. Engage with your customers so you earn their trust.
4. Use your customers own words to improve your sales conversion rate.
5. Engage with your customers and grow your word of mouth sales.
6. Track customer issues and solve little problems before they become big problems.
7. Improve your customer response rate to your surveys.
8. Updated survey technology that will double your response rate.
She really liked 4, 5, 6, and 8.
She then found images that captured the benefits that she liked. She weaved them to gather into a video and sent it to me.
It was exactly what I wanted.
I recorded my voice reading each slide and send it off to her. She added my voice to the slides and send it back to me. I liked it even more.
I thought it needed some music so I talked to a friend who does a lot of audio editing and he suggested I use pond five for commercial use. I found a song I really liked and sent it off to Noelle.
She had the music over top and after a little back-and-forth I got the background music just right.
This is how it turned out:
What do you think?
I put the video up on the homepage of Domino Feedback. I thought it was the best spot for it since it’s easy on the eyes and ears as well as teaches them the value of what I’m creating.