You have creativity that is bursting to get out. It’s looking to find new perspectives on old problems.
I know that I feel bottled up at times because I don’t give myself the space and time to let all the thoughts bubble to the surface. When I do attend a retreat the ideas flow like water, my energy blows the roof off of the building and I can’t even write down my ideas fast enough.
That’s why Jennifer Louden, Susannah Conway and Marianne Elliott created the Creative Joy Twitter Party for people like you. They want to help you see things from a different perspective and help you unleash that creative joy with other amazing women.
The Party is hosted by yours truly – Karl Staib of Party Biz Connect.
Listen to the Creative Joy Teleconference and Twitter Party Audio – 59 min podcast
If you liked this podcast subscribe via iTunes.
During the party you’ll learn about:
- Why writing is so vital to your personal joy.
- How to replenish your empty tank with simple Yoga techniques.
- How to see the world through different eyes to let that inner creativity free.
How the Twitter Party Works
- Jen and Marianne will be hanging out with you on the phone and answering your questions while we chat about bringing more joy into your life. (Unfortunately at that time Susannah will be tucked up in bed in the UK, but she’ll be with you all in spirit! 🙂
- Karl (@partybizconnect on Twitter) will ask you questions and announce prizes for you to win with your answers all during our Twitter party.
How to Participate:
- On Thursday, May 31st, 2012 at 9pm ET (6pm PT), call this number: 1 (712) 432-0900 and enter this access code: 758266
- Follow along and play at Twitter Search or Tweet Chat (My favorite because it auto-populates)
- Join the party by tweeting using the hashtag #creativejoy
- Have fun, meet new friends, and win prizes.
During the Creative Joy Party we will be asking you questions related to your own experiences. To win prizes, all you have to do is let your friends know about the party, answer the questions and retweet good responses using the #creativejoy hashtag! It’s that simple.
You could win…
- Grand Prize – A ticket to the Creative Joy Retreat with Jen, Susannah, and Marianne. ($700)*
- A Coaching session with @jenlouden ($400)
- One place in the autumn session of Unravelling from @susannahconway ($156, starts in September)
- One copy of the Blogging from the Heart ebook from @susannahconway ($156)
- One copy of the Photo Meditations ebook from @susannahconway ($140)
- One place in the 30 Days of Yoga course from @zenpeacekeeper ($100)
- One of Two copies of the 30 Days of Courage course – workbook + audio guide from @zenpeacekeeper ($50 each)
- Satisfaction Finder from @jenlouden ($42)
- One copy of This I Know from @susannahconway ($21.95)
- The Life Organizer from @jenlouden ($19)
- One copy of Instant Love from @susannahconway ($18.95)
* The ticket covers the retreat, but not the flight, room or board. If you are unable to attend due to a schedule conflict, you may gift the retreat to a friend.
That’s over $1,850 in prizes!
When the Creative Joy Party starts make sure you are following:
We want to make sure that you are in the loop for everything that is going on during the party and especially if you win any of the prizes.
Tweet about the prize you want to win at the Creative Joy Party to increase your chances of winning a prize. At the beginning of the party, there will be a prize awarded to a person who helps spread the word about this great party via Twitter. Write your own tweet or use the following example…
- Click to Tweet: Join us for the Creative Joy Twitter Party Thursday, May 31st at 9pm ET http://goo.gl/jSr0m #creativejoy
- Click to Tweet: I’m hoping to win a prize at the Creative Joy Twitter Party http://goo.gl/jSr0m #creativejoy
- Click to Tweet: Wow, the Creative Joy party w/@zenpeacekeeper looks awesome http://goo.gl/jSr0m #creativejoy
- Click to Tweet: Wow, the Creative Joy party w/ @jenlouden looks awesome http://goo.gl/jSr0m #creativejoy
Planning on attending? Let us know by adding your Twitter name and Twitter URL.
(ex. @tinybuddha, http://twitter.com/tinybuddha)
About the Creative Joy Retreat leaders
Jennifer Louden is a personal growth pioneer who help launch the self-care movement with her first book The Woman’s Comfort Book. She’s the author of five more books on well-being and personal wisdom that have inspired more than a million women in 9 languages. She helps creative people who want to change the world get to it, and that includes herself.
She believes self-love + world-love = wholeness for all.
Marianne Elliot is a writer, human rights advocate and yoga teacher. She created 30 Days of Yoga to help people take care of themselves so they can do their good work in the world. She’s the author of Zen Under Fire (Penguin, 2012) about her work with the UN in Afghanistan, where she found joy in yoga even in the midst of war.
She is RYT 200 with the Yoga Alliance, and Regional Leader for Off the Mat, Into the World.
Susannah Conway is a photographer, writer and the creator of the Unravelling e-courses. A Polaroid addict and very proud aunt, her first book, This I Know: Notes on Unraveling the Heart (Globe Pequot Press), launches in June 2012. Co-author of Instant Love: How to Make Magic and Memories with Polaroids (Chronicle Books, 2012), she’s passionate about helping women reconnect to their true selves, using photography as the key to open the door.
Sign up for an email reminder for this party and future parties. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Supported Charity – Afghan Women’s Writing Project
10 cents for every tweet during the Creative Joy Teleseminar and Twitter party will be given to the Afghan Women’s Writing Project. AWWP believes that the right to tell one’s story is a human right. We provide a platform for Afghan women to develop their voices and discover their power in the world without the filter of the media or other influences. AWWP provides its writers with secure online workshops where they are mentored by published women authors and educators who help them craft their writing. Their stories and poems are then shared with readers on our online magazine. The project aims to promote greater economic independence for Afghan women by strengthening their self-confidence, computer literacy, and writing skills, and by encouraging the inclusion of women’s voices in Afghanistan’s national dialogue.