* 10 cents for every tweet during the party will go to Kiva.org to help celebrate entrepreneurship at every level.
Every entrepreneur struggles with getting their business off the ground. It’s the right of passage. That’s why every successful business owner knows that they can’t do it alone. They need smart and caring people to help guide them.
Evan Carmichael is throwing the Business Liftoff Party to give you some tips on growing your business and help connect you with other passionate entrepreneurs.
The Party is hosted by yours truly – Karl Staib of Party Biz Connect, so be ready to learn some great business building ideas to improve your small business.
Listen to the Evan Carmichael Twitter Party Audio – 62 min podcast
If you liked this interview subscribe via iTunes.
Mark your calendar now: Thursday, April 19th, 2011 at 2pm EST (11am PST)
During the party you’ll learn how to:
- Create a business plan that actually works.
- Tips on growing your business offline and online.
- Mistakes that other entrepreneurs have made and how you can avoid them.
During the Business Liftoff Party we will be asking you questions relating to your own experiences. All you have to do is hang out, answer the questions and retweet good responses using the #bizadvice hashtag! It’s that simple.
How the Teleseminar and Twitter Party Works
- Evan Carmichael will be hanging out on the phone and answering your questions (from Twitter) while we chat about how to create an amazing business.
- Karl (@partybizconnect on Twitter) will ask you questions and announce prizes for you to win with your answers all during our Twitter party.
- Have fun, meet new friends, and win prizes.
How to Participate:
- Mark your calendar now! Thursday, April 19th, 2011 at 2pm EST (11am PST), call this number: 1 (712) 432-0900 and enter this access code: 758266
- Follow along and play at Tweet Chat (My favorite)
- Join the party by tweeting using the hashtag #bizbuilding
- Learn great business building tips, have fun and meet new friends.
During the Business Liftoff Party we will be asking you questions relating to your own experiences. To win prizes, all you have to do is let your friends know about the party, answer the questions and retweet good responses using the #bizadvice hashtag! It’s that simple.
You could win…
- Grand Prize – One mentoring call with Evan Carmichael ($500)
- A website review from Evan Carmichael ($250)
- 1 of 6 Entrepreneur Heroes Trading Cards ($4.95 each) *
* U.S. and Canada winners only.
That’s over $775 in prizes!
When the Business Liftoff Party starts make sure you are following:
We want to make sure that you are in the loop for everything that is going on during the party and especially if you win any of the prizes.
Tell your friends about this amazing business building event that they can even do from their office.
- Click to Tweet: Join us for the Business Liftoff Party w/ @evancarmichael 4/19 at 2pm EST http://goo.gl/xszg0 #bizbuilding
- Click to Tweet: I’m hoping to win a prize at the Business Liftoff Party http://goo.gl/xszg0 #bizbuilding
- Click to Tweet: Want to start your own business? Learn more from @evancarmichael http://goo.gl/xszg0 #bizbuilding
- Click to Tweet: Wow, the Business Liftoff Party party w/ @evancarmichael looks awesome http://goo.gl/xszg0 #bizbuilding
Planning on attending? Let us know by adding your Twitter name and Twitter URL. You may sign up for an email reminder below.
(ex. @rainnwilson, http://twitter.com/rainnwilson)
About Evan Carmichael
We all have dreams of success. We want to make a lot of money and change the world for the better. But how do we do it?
I started this my website with the goal of sharing ideas to help you stay motivated and give you the strategies you need to build a successful business.
Read more about Evan on his blog–>
Sign up for an email reminder for this party and future parties. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Supported Charity – Kiva.org
Kiva is a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Learn more about how it works.