Your brand is your company’s voice. How you use your brand really does matter. The problem a lot of companies have is creating a clear and sticky message that stands out.
You business needs to shareable, so easy to share that referrals happen on a regular basis. Creating this amazing brand doesn’t happen overnight and sometimes you need some help to make sure people actually enjoy how you communicate with them.
Tea Silvestre is throwing the Find Your Secret Sauce Teleseminar and Twitter Party to help you unlock your brand’s message and increase your referrals.
The Party is hosted by yours truly – Karl Staib of Party Biz Connect.
Listen to the Find Your Secret Sauce Teleconference and Twitter Party Audio – 61 min podcast
If you liked this podcast subscribe via iTunes.
During the party you’ll learn about:
- Creating a unique brand that stands out in the crowded online world.
- Implementing a marketing plan that aligns with your brand.
- Increasing your sales by improving your brand’s message.
Mark your calendar now: Thursday, June 14th, 2012 at 9pm ET (6pm PT)
How the Twitter Party Works
- Tea Silvestre will be hanging out with you on the phone and answering your questions while we chat about your company’s brand.
- Karl (@partybizconnect on Twitter) will ask you questions and announce prizes for you to win with your answers all during our Twitter party.
How to Participate:
- On Thursday, June 14th, 2012 at 9pm ET (6pm PT), call this number: 1 (712) 432-0900 and enter this access code: 758266
- Follow along and play at Twitter Search or Tweet Chat (My favorite because it auto-populates)
- Join the party by tweeting using the hashtag #secretsauce
- Have fun, meet new friends, and win prizes.
During the Find Your Secret Sauce Party we will be asking you questions related to your own experiences. To win prizes, all you have to do is let your friends know about the party, answer the questions and retweet good responses using the #secretsauce hashtag! It’s that simple.
You could win…
- Grand Prize – All access pass to the Find Your Secret Sauce workshop ($267)
- A website audit to make sure your website is true to your brand ($150)
- 1 of 4 Thirty minute brand consultation with @TeaSilvestre ($90 each)
- 1 of 3 purple plushie BHAG monsters (helps you remember those Big, Hairy, Audacious Goals) ($20)
- 1 of 3 autographed copies of “Attract and Feed a Hungry Crowd: How thinking like a Chef can help you build a solid business” ($10)
That’s over $860 in prizes!
When the Find Your Secret Sauce Party starts make sure you are following:
We want to make sure that you are in the loop for everything that is going on during the party and especially if you win any of the prizes.
Tweet about the prize you want to win at the Find Your Secret Sauce Party to increase your chances of winning a prize. At the beginning of the party, there will be a prize awarded to a person who helps spread the word about this great party via Twitter. Write your own tweet or use the following example…
- Click to Tweet: Join us for the Find Your Secret Sauce Twitter Party 6/14 at 9pm ET http://goo.gl/XQPG7 #secretsauce
- Click to Tweet: I’m hoping to win a prize at the Find Your Secret Sauce Twitter Party http://goo.gl/XQPG7 #secretsauce
- Click to Tweet: Ever heard of “Find Your Secret Sauce”? Learn more from @TeaSilvestre http://goo.gl/XQPG7 #secretsauce
- Click to Tweet: Wow, the Find Your Secret Sauce party w/ @TeaSilvestre it looks awesome http://goo.gl/XQPG7 #secretsauce
Planning on attending? Let us know by adding your Twitter name and Twitter URL.
(ex. @tinybuddha, http://twitter.com/tinybuddha)
About Tea Silvestre
Tea is a small business marketing consultant and recovering English major who really (no – really!) loves to cook (and eat). She is also passionate about writing. And she has a slight WordPress fetish. (Which is not at all weird.)
Her professional background spans more than 20 years in various industries (everything from healthcare to government), but has always focused on marketing, business operations and helping people realize their potential.
Click here to read more->
Sign up for an email reminder for this party and future parties. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Supported Charity – Young Women’s Classroom in Detroit, MI
Click here to learn more ->