You don’t need permission to be amazing.
You don’t need lots of money to get started.
You don’t need a detailed 5 year plan.
But you do need help!
I’m talking about the help that comes from someone who’s been there before. Someone that can help guide you through the process.
That’s why Danielle LaPorte is throwing The Fire Starter Sessions Teleconference and Twitter Party. She wants to help you expand your consciousness, cash flow and laser your focus so you get what you really want out of your life.
So come hang out, join other Fire Starters, make some new friends and learn some empowering ideas that you can implement in your life as soon as the party is over.
Listen to the Danielle LaPorte Twitter Party Audio – 63 min podcast
If you liked this interview subscribe via iTunes.
During the party you’ll learn about:
- Why life balance is a myth.
- Why competency is for suckers.
- Why people have ambition backwards.
Mark your calendar now: Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 at 9pm ET (6pm PT)
How the Twitter Party Works
- Danielle LaPorte will be hanging out on the phone and talking about what it really takes to create a fulfilling life.
- Karl (@partybizconnect on Twitter) will ask you questions and announce prizes for you to win with your answers all during our Twitter party.
How to Participate:
- On Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 at 9pm ET (6pm PT), call this number: 1 (712) 432-0900 and enter this access code: 758266
- Follow along and play at Tweet Chat (My favorite because it auto-populates)
- Join the party by tweeting using the hashtag #FireSS
- Have fun, meet new friends, and win prizes.
During the Fire Starter Sessions Party we will be asking you questions related to your own experiences. To win prizes, all you have to do is let your friends know about the party, answer the questions and retweet good responses using the #FireSS hashtag! It’s that simple.
You could win…
- 1 of 15 copies of Danielle’s The Fire Starter Sessions audio book ($20 each)
When the Fire Starter Sessions Party starts make sure you are following:
We want to make sure that you are in the loop for everything that is going on during the party and especially if you win any of the prizes.
Tweet about the prize you want to win at the Fire Starter Sessions Party to increase your chances of winning a prize. At the beginning of the party, there will be a prize awarded to a person who helps spread the word about this great party via Twitter. Write your own tweet or use the following example…
- Click to Tweet: Join us for the Fire Starter Sessions Twitter Party w/ @daniellelaporte at 9pm ET http://goo.gl/TSSUo #FireSS
- Click to Tweet: I’m hoping to win a prize at the Fire Starter Sessions Twitter Party http://goo.gl/TSSUo #FireSS
- Click to Tweet: Ever heard of “The Fire Starter Sessions”? Learn more from @daniellelaporte http://goo.gl/TSSUo #FireSS
- Click to Tweet: Wow, the Fire Starter Sessions party w/ @daniellelaporte at looks awesome http://goo.gl/TSSUo #FireSS
Planning on attending? Let us know by adding your Twitter name and Twitter URL.
(ex. @rainnwilson, http://twitter.com/rainnwilson)
About Danielle LaPorte
for freedom fighting + love, conscious business, ruthless compassion, all forms of affluence, and passion that persuades … I’m interested in liberating truth, raw reality, and grace.
I think feminine power and progressive commerce will revolutionize how we live. In my experience, if you steer clear of dogma and muster up more love than you thought you had to give, then your vitality increases, satisfaction sets in, sweetness surfaces. I believe in the creative power of good feelings. I’m convinced that the desire to be real is everyone’s divine imperative. Yeah!
Read more about Danielle here–>
Sign up for an email reminder for this party and future parties. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Supported Charity – WriteGirl
10 cents for every tweet during the Your Big Beautiful Book Plan Teleseminar and Twitter party will be given to the WriteGirl organization. WriteGirl is a nonprofit organization for high school girls centered on the craft of creative writing and empowerment through self-expression. Through one-on-one mentoring and monthly workshops, girls are given techniques, insights and hot tips for great writing in all genres from professional women writers.