Your daily dance with productivity is one that will go on for your whole career. It all starts with focus. In this interview you’ll learn how productive people view their tasks and how to get more done in a day than the average dude.
When I asked Mike Vardy to talk to my audience about productivity I was so excited when he said yes. In this interview we dig in and get down and dirty about where people should be putting their time.
The best quotes from the interview was:
“When you check email first thing in the morning what you are saying to yourself is, ‘what I have in mind today is not nearly as important as what everybody else does.’” – Mike Vardy
Click to Tweet (CtT) – “Use simple means to create something beautiful.” – Mike Vardy
If you liked this podcast subscribe via iTunes.
In this interview you’ll learn:
- Why you need to write for a niche that fits your superpowers.
- Why you need to stop checking email first thing in the morning.
- How to break through your fear so you stop procrastinating.
- How to do the things you want to do when you want to do them.
- How to make your business task oriented instead of time oriented.
You can also check out Mike’s site and his Twitter profile here.
What was your favorite takeaway? (Just let us know in the comment section.)