The MP3 of the Irresistible Ebooks Party is be available in the Party Biz Connect archives for PBC members. (Note: The audio recording cut in and out during the party. The recording also cut off before the party was over. We only captured half the party due to phone system malfunction. I apologize for the inconvenience.)
Great bloggers know that advertising alone is a tough way to earn a living, plus it doesn’t help build authority in your niche. Creating an irresistible ebook helps you create another revenue stream and build authority. It’s a win-win, when done right.
Ali of Aliventures is throwing The Blogger’s Guide to Irresistible Ebooks Twitter Party to help you understand the principals of creating in irresistible ebook that people want to buy and tell their friends. Srinivas of BlogCastFM, Allen of Dr. Golf Geek and Catherine of Cash and Joy will be partying with us too. Jade of Spread Your Influence will also be joining us on Twitter. The Party is hosted by yours truly – Karl Staib of Party Biz Connect. This Twitterific party is going to be crazy fun and informative, so be ready to learn some great ebook ideas to improve your small business.
During the party you’ll learn how to:
- Avoid the one crippling mistake that new ebook authors almost always make
- Plan and organize your ideas so that the writing process is easy
- Finish your ebook – because if it isn’t out there, it definitely can’t sell
- Create a great sales package that makes your ebook a must-have.
Mark your calendar now: July 28th, 2011 at 8pm ET
How the Twitter Party Works
- Ali and her guests will have an hour-long panel discussion about ebooks, product creation and sales pages
- You get to listen in via phone or Skype, and you can chat to other people “at” the party on Twitter
- Karl (@partybizconnect on Twitter) will announce prizes during the party
How to Participate:
- On July 28th, 2011 at 8pm ET call this number: 1 (712) 432-0900 and enter this access code: 758266
- Follow along and play at Tweet Grid or Twitter Search
- Join the party by tweeting using the hashtag #iebook
- Have fun, meet new friends, and win prizes.
If you live outside of the US you can join in via Skype. Click here to find out the details. Once you are on the page click on the little Skype icon on the bottom right. Instructions will pop up for you to follow before you can join us for the party.
During the Blogger’s Guide to Irresistible Ebooks Twitter Party we will be asking you questions relating to your own experiences. To win prizes, all you have to do is let your friends know about the party, answer the questions and Retweet good responses using the #iebook hashtag! It’s that simple.
You could win…
- Grand Prize – 2 writing coaching sessions with Ali Luke ($158)
- Second Prize – copies of all three Blogger’s Guides ($87)
- Third Prize – Relationship Marketing from Srinivas ($47)
- Fourth Prize (three winners) – a copy of The Blogger’s Guide to Irresistible Ebooks ($29)
- Fifth Prize – 30-minute marketing check-up from Catherine Caine
That’s over $310 in prizes!
And that’s not all. Everyone who takes part using the #iebook hashtag will receive a goodie bag to take home, packed with:
- Ten Powerful Ways to Make Your Blog Posts Stronger (23 page mini-ebook)
- Ten Easy Ways to Attract Readers to Your Blog … And Keep Them There (23 page mini-ebook)
- How to Format Your Blog Posts in Blogger and WordPress (45 page guide packed with screenshots, only previously available to Blog On course members)
All of these ebooks have only been available to small, select groups of people before – this is your chance to snap them all up for free.
When the Blogger’s Guide to Irresistible Ebooks Twitter Party starts make sure you are following:
Special guests include:
We want to make sure that you know if you won any of the prizes.
Tweet about the prize you want to win at the Blogger’s Guide to Irresistible Ebooks Twitter Party to increase your chances of winning a prize. There will be a prize awarded to a person at the beginning of the party to someone who helps spread the word about this great party. Write your own tweet or use the following example…
- I can’t wait to learn new ebook ideas and have a chance to win prizes at the Irresistible Ebooks Party http://goo.gl/kiVMM #iebook
- Join us for the Irresistible Ebooks Party 7/28 at 8pm ET http://goo.gl/kiVMM #iebook
- I’m hoping to win some free stuff from Irresistible Ebooks Party http://goo.gl/kiVMM #iebook
- Wow, the Irresistible Ebooks Party w/ @aliventures looks awesome http://goo.gl/kiVMM #iebook
Planning on attending? Let us know by adding your Twitter name and Twitter URL.
(ex. @rainnwilson, http://twitter.com/rainnwilson)