Your business grows when people experience your amazingness. For people to experience your amazing work they have to find out about you.
Marketing is very important. You know this, but you also know that marketing your business isn’t easy. There are so many different techniques that it’s hard to know which ones will work best for you.
That’s why Pam Slim created the Power Boost Live Teleseminar and Twitter party. She wants to help teach you how to find your “ideal” people and create an offer that they can’t refuse.
The Party was hosted by yours truly – Karl Staib of Party Biz Connect.
Listen to the Power Boost Live Teleconference and Twitter Party Audio – 62 min podcast
If you liked this podcast subscribe via iTunes.
During the party you’ll learn about:
- How to grow a thriving business on your terms.
- How to build strong relationships that helps your business grow.
- What marketing fundamentals do you really need to know to reach your ideal people.
How the Twitter Party Works
- Pam Slim will be hanging out on the phone and answering your questions from Twitter while we chat about marketing.
- Karl (@partybizconnect on Twitter) will ask you questions and announce prizes for you to win with your answers all during our Twitter party.
How to Participate:
- On Thursday, June 7th, 2012 at 8pm ET (5pm PT), call this number: 1 (712) 432-0900 and enter this access code: 758266
- Follow along and play at Twitter Search or Tweet Chat (My favorite because it auto-populates)
- Join the party by tweeting using the hashtag #powerboostlive
- Have fun, meet new friends, and win prizes.
During the Power Boost Live Party we will be asking you questions related to your own experiences. To win prizes, all you have to do is let your friends know about the party, answer the questions and retweet good responses using the #powerboostlive hashtag! It’s that simple.
You could win…
- A grand prize – of a brand new HP Folio 13 Notebook PC! ($949)
- We are going to have 2 Tickets to Power Boost Live (valued at $497)
- Partnership Playbook ($197)
- Ethical Selling that Works ($97
- Four $25 Amazon gift cards
That’s over $2,490 in prizes!
When the Power Boost Live Party starts make sure you are following:
We want to make sure that you are in the loop for everything that is going on during the party and especially if you win any of the prizes.
Tweet about the prize you want to win at the Power Boost Live Party to increase your chances of winning a prize. At the beginning of the party, there will be a prize awarded to a person who helps spread the word about this great party via Twitter. Write your own tweet or use the following example…
- Click to Tweet: Join us for the Power Boost Live Twitter Party 6/7 at 8pm ET http://goo.gl/nzSxe #powerboostlive
- Click to Tweet: I’m hoping to win a prize at the Power Boost Live Twitter Party http://goo.gl/nzSxe #powerboostlive
- Click to Tweet: Ever heard of “Power Boost Live”? Learn more from @pamslim http://goo.gl/nzSxe #powerboostlive
- Click to Tweet: Wow, the Power Boost Live party w/ @pamslim at looks awesome http://goo.gl/nzSxe #powerboostlive
Planning on attending? Let us know by adding your Twitter name and Twitter URL.
(ex. @tinybuddha, http://twitter.com/tinybuddha)
About Pam Slim
Pamela Slim is an internationally recognized author, business coach and small business marketing expert. She has been self-employed for the last 16 years, first as an independent consultant to large corporations like Hewlett-Packard, Cisco Systems and Charles Schwab, and for the past seven years as an expert business coach at escapefromcubiclenation.com.
Sign up for an email reminder for this party and future parties. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Supported Charity – Kleiwerks International
We are now a global network of innovative design specialists dedicated to reviving and refining the art and joy of natural building and living. Working by invitation only, KI collaborates with communities to create ecological and social resilience through natural building and whole systems solutions. Our programs strengthen local leadership and regional networks of sustainability activists. We work with groups, dedicated design-build specialists and participants in our mission to improve environments, economies, and dignified, soulful ways of living.