The MP3 of the Prolific Living Teleseminar and Twitter Party is available in the Party Biz Connect audio archives for PBC members.
The joy you find when you grow professionally and spiritually is the learning that spurs you to push outside your comfort zone and find your happiest self. Not an easy thing to do. It helps to have someone guide you through the process.
Farnoosh Brock of Prolific Living is throwing the Prolific Living Teleseminar and Twitter Party to help you connect with people that have the desire to reach new levels of joy. John Kowalski of Babacita, Leslie Samuel of Interactive Biology, and Marlee Ward will be partying with us too.
The Party is hosted by yours truly – Karl Staib of Party Biz Connect. This Twitterific party is going to be crazy fun and informative, so be ready to learn some power tips to improve your happiness.
During the party you’ll learn how to:
- Travel without fear or anxiety.
- Invigorate yourself in only 10 minutes a day.
- Look beyond goals and aim for greatness in your life.
Mark your calendar now: Wednesday, November 16th, 2011 at 9pm EST
How the Twitter Party Works
- Farnoosh will have an hour-long panel discussion about the foundational pillars of Prolific Living.
- You get to listen in via phone or Skype, and you can chat with other people “at” the party on Twitter. (What a great way to build your Twitter network!)
- Karl (@partybizconnect on Twitter) will ask you questions and announce prizes for you to win with your answers all during our Twitter party.
* The teleseminar will be recorded and placed on this landing page, so you can always come back to listen to it again. Also if you can only join in on Twitter, you’ll still have access to the audio long after the party is over.
If you live outside of the US you can join in via Skype. Click here to find out the details. Once you are on the page click on the little Skype icon on the bottom right. Instructions will pop up for you to follow before you can join us for the party.
How to Participate:
- On Wednesday, November 16th, 2011 at 9pm EST, call this number: 1 (712) 432-0900 and enter this access code: 758266
- Follow along and play at Tweet Grid, Twitter Search or Tweet Chat (My favorite)
- Join the party by tweeting using the hashtag #ProLiving
- Have fun, meet new friends, and win prizes!
During the Prolific Living Teleseminar and Twitter Party, we will be asking you questions relating to your own experiences. To win prizes, all you have to do is let your friends know about the party, answer the questions and Retweet good responses using the #ProLiving hashtag! It’s that simple.
You could win…
- Grand Prize – “The Smart Package” private coaching with Farnoosh (Valued: ~ $500 for 3 hours of coaching)
- A marketing consultation with @babacita (Valued at $150)
- 1 copy of the Fear Crushing Travel Guide (Valued at $97)
- 2 copies of The 10 Minute Daily Invigorator (Valued at $27 each)
- 3 copies of the (PDF or ePub) version of her “Motivation: From Goals to Greatness book” (Valued at $4.99 each)
That’s over $650 in prizes that you could win by attending and participating in the party!
When the Prolific Living Teleseminar and Twitter Party starts, please make sure you are following:
We want to make sure that you are in the loop for everything that is going on during the party and especially if you win any of the prizes.
Special guests include:
Tweet about the prize you want to win at the Prolific Living Teleseminar and Twitter Party to increase your chances of winning a prize. At the beginning of the party, there will be a prize awarded to a person who helps spread the word about this great party via Twitter. Write your own tweet or use the following example…
- Join us for the Prolific Living Twitter Party 11/16 at 9pm ET http://goo.gl/vkQoo #ProLiving
- I’m hoping to win a prize from @prolificliving at the Prolific Living Twitter Party http://goo.gl/vkQoo #ProLiving
- I can’t wait to learn more at the @prolificliving Twitter party http://goo.gl/vkQoo #ProLiving
- Ever heard of “Prolific Living”? Learn more from @prolificliving on 11/16: http://goo.gl/vkQoo #ProLiving
Planning on attending? Let us know by adding your Twitter name and Twitter URL.
(ex. @rainnwilson, http://twitter.com/rainnwilson)
Who is Farnoosh Brock
“Prolific Living is living life on your own terms – not on terms dictated – lovingly no doubt – by your parents or children orfriends or even society at large. I am passionate about this because I struggled with doing this in my own life for far too long and it is my compelling drive to share those lessons and empower you to indeed live your life on your terms. Every day.”
– Farnoosh Brock
If you want to find out more about her amazing ideas check out her About Page.