The MP3 of the Book Breakthrough Party will be here until 7/15 then it will be placed in Party Biz Connect archives for PBC members. I placed the link at the bottom of this page.
Every online business owner knows how hard it is to create a sales page. There are so many different techniques that experts recommend, but it’s hard to separate fact from fiction. That’s why this party was put together for you.
Amy of Harrisonamy Copywriting, Megan of Ideaschema, Rachael of Brand Harmony Studio, Ali of Aliventures, and Sue of SAGE Editing and Research are throwing the Sales Pages That Actually Sell Twitter Party to help you create sales pages that help you sell your products and services. The Party is hosted by yours truly – Karl Staib of Party Biz Connect. This Twitterific party is going to be crazy fun, so be ready to learn some great writing and sales ideas to improve your small business sales pages.
At the bottom of the page, there’s an extra bonus to help you improve your sales page: don’t forget to check it out before you sign up for the party.
During the party you’ll learn:
- Why you need a page design that stands out
- How to write–or how to find someone who can write–effective sales copy
- Why you need to create and harmonize your brand with who you are
- How to edit with the reader in mind
- How to create sales pages that actually sell.
Mark your calendar now: June 29th, 2011 at 8pm ET (that’s 1 a.m. in London and 6 a.m. in Melbourne)
How to Participate:
1. On June 29th, 2011 at 8pm ET call this number: 1 (712) 432-0900 and enter this access code: 758266
2. Follow along and play at Tweet Grid or Twitter Search
3. Join the party by tweeting using the hashtag #PBCparty
4. Have fun, meet new friends, and win prizes.
During the Sales Pages That Actually Sell Party, we will be asking you questions relating to your own experiences. To win prizes, all you have to do is let your friends know about the party, answer the questions and retweet good responses using the #PBCparty hashtag! It’s that simple.
You could win…
- A 3-panel, full-color, custom Ideaschema educomic to supercharge your sales page ($400)
- Copywriting coaching session with Amy ($300)
- “The Works” editing package applied to either five pages of your website or two short (3 page max) blog articles from Sue ($250)
- A website health check and 2 hours of tech time from Amy ($197)
- 2 coaching sessions from Ali of Aliventures (single package) ($150 value)
- How to Get your sales Page DONE! and Copywriting Phrasebook from Amy ($97)
- Sales Page In A Weekend Boot Camp Home Study Course from Amy($97)
- Brand Harmony Email Coaching with Rachael ($90)
- The Blogger’s Guide to Effective Writing and The Blogger’s Guide to Freelancing from Ali ($48 value)
That’s over $1620 in prizes!
When the Sales Pages That Actually Sell Twitter Party starts make sure you are following:
- @partybizconnect (Host, Karl Staib)
- @harrisonamy (Amy Harrison)
- @worldmegan (Megan Elizabeth Morris)
- @rachaelacklin (Rachael Acklin)
- @aliventures (Ali Luke)
- @sue_c_editor (Sue Chambers)
We want to make sure that you know if you won any of the prizes.
Listen to the Audio
Tweet about the prize you want to win at the Sales Pages That Actually Sell Twitter Party to increase your chances of winning a prize. Write your own tweet or use the following example…
- Join us for the Sales Pages that Actually Sell Party 6/29 at 8pm ET http://goo.gl/Lo9eF #PBCparty
- I’m hoping to win some free stuff from the Sales Pages that Actually Sell Party http://goo.gl/Lo9eF #PBCparty
- Wow, the Sales Pages that Actually Sell Party looks awesome http://goo.gl/Lo9eF #PBCparty
- I hope I win one of @harrisonamy‘s prizes at the Sales Pages that Actually Sell Party http://goo.gl/Lo9eF #PBCparty
- I so very badly want to win one of @worldmegan‘s prizes at the Sales Pages that Actually Sell Party http://goo.gl/Lo9eF #PBCparty
- I really want to win one of @RachaelAcklin‘s prizes at the Sales Pages that Actually Sell Party http://goo.gl/Lo9eF #PBCparty
- I want to win one of @Aliventures‘ prizes at the Sales Pages that Actually Sell Party http://goo.gl/Lo9eF #PBCparty
- I want to win one of @Sue_C_editor‘s prizes at the Sales Pages that Actually Sell Party http://goo.gl/Lo9eF #PBCparty
Want to win one of these awesome prizes? Let us know by adding your Twitter name and Twitter URL.
(ex. @rainnwilson, http://twitter.com/rainnwilson)