Do you have an online business?
Then you know the importance of creating a great sales page. It’s the most important part of turning a viewer into a buyer. If your sales page doesn’t convince your reader that your product is vital to their success then you may as well throw any random words up on a web page.
From the images to the copy, a landing page has a sequence that must be followed like any good story to convert people into buyers. That’s the reason for this party.
Stacy Stone of Ethical Launch and Karl Staib (Yep, that’s me!) are throwing the Sales Pages that Convert Party to help you understand how a great sales page works.
During the party you’ll learn about:
- The biggest mistakes people make with their sales page.
- Why your offer is so important.
- One simple trick you can do to increase your conversion rate.
Listen to the Sales Pages that Convert Audio – 60 min
If you liked this podcast subscribe via iTunes.
Mark your calendar now: Tuesday, September 18th, 2012 at 9pm ET
- Stacy and Karl will be hanging out with you on the phone and answering your questions while we chat about how to create a great sales page.
- Karl (@partybizconnect on Twitter) will ask you questions and announce prizes for you to win with your answers all during our Twitter party.
How to Participate:
- On Tuesday, September 18th, 2012 at 9pm ET (6pm PST), call this number: 1 (712) 432-0900 and enter this access code: 758266
- Follow along and play at Twitter Search or Tweet Chat (My favorite because it auto-populates)
- Join the party by tweeting using the hashtag #salespagesconvert
- Have fun, meet new friends, and win prizes.
During the Sales Pages that Convert Party we will be asking you questions related to your own experiences. To win prizes, all you have to do is let your friends know about the party, answer the questions and retweet good responses using the #salespagesconvert hashtag! It’s that simple.
You could win…
- Grand Prize 1 of 2 spots in the Sales Pages that Convert training ($197 each)
- Launch assessment from Stacy ($297)
- 90 minute launch coaching session with Karl ($197)
- 90 minute launch coaching session with Stacy ($197)
- 1 of 2 sales page video reviews ($145 each)
That’s over $1,375 in prizes!
When the Sales Pages that Convert Party starts make sure you are following:
We want to make sure that you are in the loop for everything that is going on during the party and especially if you win any of the prizes.
Tweet about the prize you want to win at the Sales Pages that Convert Party to increase your chances of winning a prize. At the beginning of the party, there will be a prize awarded to a person who helps spread the word about this great party via Twitter. Write your own tweet or use the following example…
- Click to Tweet: Join us for the Sales Pages that Convert Twitter Party 9/18 at 9pm ET http://goo.gl/RSmBk #salespagesconvert
- Click to Tweet: I’m hoping to win a prize at the Sales Pages that Convert Twitter Party http://goo.gl/RSmBk #salespagesconvert
- Click to Tweet: Ever heard of “Sales Pages that Convert”? Learn more http://goo.gl/RSmBk #salespagesconvert
- Click to Tweet: Wow, the Sales Pages that Convert party w/ @goodwillstacy + @dominoconnect looks awesome http://goo.gl/RSmBk #salespagesconvert
Planning on attending? Let us know by adding your Twitter name and Twitter URL.
(ex. @tinybuddha, http://twitter.com/tinybuddha)
Over the years Stacy has created online communities for health organizations, worked with non-profits to reach more people online, created her own health organization, worked in the pharmaceutical world creating marketing campaigns and managing social media, and done a fair amount of website design, SEO, copywriting, and of course, launching online products.
Karl Staib of Domino Connection
Being a creative entrepreneur Karl understands the importance of getting people excited about his work. It’s a process that needs to be fun, but also measured. I learned the hard way and I want to help you avoid many of the same mistakes I made when launching a product.
Karl has launched books, ebooks, eproducts and helped creative entrepreneurs launch many different kinds of products. Each one is an adventure and a learning experience.
Learn more about Karl here->
Sign up for an email reminder for this party and future parties. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Supported Charity – WriteGirl
10 cents for every tweet during the Sales Pages that Convert Teleseminar and Twitter party will be given to the WriteGirl organization. WriteGirl is a nonprofit organization for high school girls centered on the craft of creative writing and empowerment through self-expression. Through one-on-one mentoring and monthly workshops, girls are given techniques, insights and hot tips for great writing in all genres from professional women writers.