* This amazing event will support the Pacific Whale Foundation by giving 25 cents for every question asked during this live event.
You want to make a difference in the world. We all do. The best way to make an impact is through your work. That’s why it’s vital to creating an fulfilling and rewarding career that brings you happiness and a connection to something greater than yourself.
Farnoosh Brock of Prolific Living is throwing the Exit Strategy Facebook Event to help you to connect with your values, to understand what work you were meant to do in this life and most of all, to transition out of a job where you do not belong into a place where you can thrive.
You have options. You always do. Your options range from figuring where you can do this type of work, maybe it is a small company, a non-profit, a large corporation but the right team and project, or a new business venture all your own!
We’ll talk about all these topics on the Prolific Living Facebook page during this event. You gotta be there!
Mark your calendar to come hang out with us: Wednesday, February 15th, 2012 at 1pm ET
How to Participate:
- On Wednesday, February 15th, 2012 at 1pm EST (10am PST)
- Go to Farnoosh’s Prolific Living Facebook page ask any career related question you want under Farnoosh’s Exit Strategy post.
- Our career expert & blogger guest, Karl of Party Biz Connect will answer every question and help guide you through the process of doing work that you love.
- Have fun, meet new friends, and figure out how you can do work you can love while making a great living at it.
During the Exit Strategy Facebook event we will answering any and all of your questions about creating a career that matches your dreams.
You could win:
- 1 of 2 copies of Motivation: From Goals to Greatness
You can win this prize by hanging out on the Prolific Living’s Facebook page and asking Karl a question about your career.
Planning on attending? Let us know by adding your name and Facebook URL.
(ex. Karl Staib and http://www.facebook.com/karl.staib)
About Farnoosh of Prolific Living
Prolific Living is living life on your own terms – not on terms dictated – lovingly no doubt – by your parents or children or friends or even society at large. She is passionate about this because she struggled with doing this in her own life and career for far too long. It has now become her compelling drive to share those lessons and empower you to indeed live your life on your terms. Every day.
Click here to read more at Prolific Living’s about page.
About the Pacific Whale Foundation
Pacific Whale Foundation is a nonprofit organization founded in 1980 to save whales from extinction. A pioneer in non-invasive whale research, Pacific Whale Foundation was also an early leader in educating the public, from a scientific perspective, about whales and the need for ocean conservation. Today, Pacific Whale Foundation has approximately 150 employees, including researchers, marine educators and conservation advocates. Our mission is to protect our oceans through science and advocacy.
Click here to read more about the Pacific Whale Foundation.