What if you were able to effortlessly give 100% in everything that you do?
Chances are, it would transform your life. Effortlessly giving 100% in every area of your life means that no matter what needs to be done, you simply do it. No matter how high the mountain to climb, you just begin climbing. No matter what challenges lay ahead, you confront them head on.
When you are Zen Motivated, simply DOING is obvious. No hype. No pumping yourself up. No fanfare. Here’s the best part: Zen Motivation is easy. It’s natural. It feels good and it works every time.
Typical motivation is stressful. It’s not fun and it fails much of the time. Even when you get a good result by motivating yourself in typical ways, it is often not worth the price you paid in the process. You can think of typical motivation as motivation by increased stress.
Mike Bundrant of iNLP Center is throwing the Zen Motivation for Small Businesses Twitter Party to help you understand what is holding you back and how you can laser focus your energy to accomplish your goals. Nancy Slocum will also be partying with us too. The Party is hosted by yours truly – Karl Staib of Party Biz Connect. This Twitterific party is going to be crazy fun and informative, so be ready to learn some great ideas to improve your motivation and take your business to the next level.
Listen to the Zen Motivation Teleseminar and Twitter Party
(Right click and “save as” to download to your computer.
During the party you’ll learn how to:
- Stop procrastinating on your important work.
- Increase your ability to accomplish great work.
- Use Zen motivation to effortlessly take consistent action toward your goals.
Mark your calendar now: Thursday, November 10th, 2011 at 9pm ET
How the Twitter Party Works
- Mike Bundrant and his guests will have an hour-long panel discussion about self-motivation.
- You get to listen in via phone or Skype, and you can chat to other people “at” the party on Twitter.
- Karl (@partybizconnect on Twitter) will announce prizes during the party.
All the details you need on how to join in are below.
If you live outside of the US you can join in via Skype. Click here to find out the details. Once you are on the page click on the little Skype icon on the bottom right. Instructions will pop up for you to follow before you can join us for the party.
How to Participate:
- On Thursday, November 10th, 2011 at 9pm ET call this number: 1 (712) 432-0900 and enter this access code: 758266
- Follow along and play at Tweet Grid or Twitter Search or Tweetchat.
- Join the party by tweeting using the hashtag #ZENM
- Have fun, meet new friends, and win prizes.
During the Zen Motivation for Small Businesses Twitter Party we will be asking you questions relating to your own experiences. To win prizes, all you have to do is let your friends know about the party, answer the questions and Retweet good responses using the #ZENM hashtag! It’s that simple.
You could win…
- 1 hour free coaching from me – NLP/Life/Business Coaching ($150 Value)
- 1 hour free coaching from Nancy Slocum – Life Coaching ($150 Value)
- 1 of 3 three-month memberships to iNLP Center ($270 Value)
That’s over $550 in prizes!
When the Zen Motivation for Small Businesses Twitter Party starts make sure you are following:
- @partybizconnect (Host)
We want to make sure that you know everything that is going on during the party as well as if you won any of the prizes.
Special guests include:
Tweet about the prize you want to win at the Zen Motivation for Small Businesses Twitter Party to increase your chances of winning a prize. There will be a prize awarded to a person at the beginning of the party to someone who helps spread the word about this great party. Write your own tweet or use the following example…
- Join us for the Zen Motivation Party 11/10 at 9pm ET http://goo.gl/YWnac #ZENM
- I’m hoping to win some free stuff from @bestnlp Zen Motivation Party http://goo.gl/YWnac #ZENM
- Wow, the Zen Motivation Party looks awesome http://goo.gl/YWnac #ZENM
Planning on attending? Let us know by adding your Twitter name and Twitter URL.
(ex. @rainnwilson, http://twitter.com/rainnwilson)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Miste Anders-Clemons says
I am really looking forward to this twitchat.
Karl Staib says
Hi Miste, Me too. It’s going to be a lot of fun.
Looking forward to it! http://twitter.com/#!/TheInnerGoddess
Karl Staib says
Hi TIG, Glad you are coming.