The MP3 of the Tiny Buddha Teleseminar and Twitter Party will be available on this page for two weeks then it will be placed in the Party Biz Connect audio archives for PBC members.
Life is filled with tough questions like, “What is the meaning of life?”
How do you answer that question?
Everybody’s answer will be different, but the results are usually the same. People become happier when they understand what is meaningful to them.
Lori Deschene of Tiny Buddha is throwing Tiny Buddha Twitter Party to celebrate her new book coming out, Tiny Buddha, Simple Wisdom for Life’s Hard Questions. She wants to help you break down some of life’s toughest questions and find some solutions of your own. Jonathan Fields, author, blogger, and an amazingly smart dude and Gabrielle Bernstein, author, blogger and spirit junkie will be partying with us too. The Party is hosted by yours truly – Karl Staib of Party Biz Connect. This Twitterific party is going to be crazy fun and informative, so be ready to learn some life changing ideas to improve your happiness.
(Right click the link and “save as” to download to your computer.)
During the party you’ll learn how to:
- Find answers to your tough questions.
- Create some tough questions to answer and realign your life.
- Use your personal stories to improve your happiness.
Mark your calendar now: Thursday, December 8th, 2011 at 9pm ET (6pm PT)
How the Twitter Party Works
- Lori Deschene will have an hour-long panel discussion about living a wise and happy life.
- You get to listen in via phone or Skype, and you can chat with other people “at” the party on Twitter. (Great way to build your Twitter network!)
- Karl (@partybizconnect) will be asking questions for you to answer and announce prizes during the party.
All the details you need on how to join in are below.
If you live outside of the US you can join in via Skype. Click here to find out the details. Once you are on the page click on the little Skype icon on the bottom right. Instructions will pop up for you to follow before you can join us for the party.
How to Participate:
- On Thursday, December 8th, 2011 at 9pm ET (6pm PT) call this number: 1 (712) 432-0900 and enter this access code: 758266
- Follow along and play at Tweet Grid, Twitter Search or Tweet Chat (My favorite)
- Join the party by tweeting using the hashtag #TinyBuddhabook
- Have fun, meet new friends, and win prizes.
During the Tiny Buddha Twitter Party we will be asking you questions relating to your own experiences. To win prizes, all you have to do is let your friends know about the party, answer the questions and Retweet good responses using the #tinybuddhabook hashtag! It’s that simple.
You could win…
- Grand Prize – 1 on 3 mentoring sessions Lori Deschene of Tiny Buddha ($200 each)
- 2 written blog evaluations. ($200 each)
- 1 of 5 autographed copies of Lori’s book Tiny Buddha, Simple Wisdom for Life’s Hard Questions. ($16.95 each)
That’s over $1,080 in prizes!
When the Tiny Buddha Twitter Party starts make sure you are following:
We want to make sure that you know everything that is going on during the party as well as if you won any of the prizes.
Special guests include:
Tweet about the prize you want to win at the Tiny Buddha Party to increase your chances of winning a prize. There will be a prize awarded to a person at the beginning of the party to someone who helps spread the word about this great party. Write your own tweet or use the following example…
- Join us for the @tinybuddha Twitter Party 12/8 at 9pm ET http://goo.gl/uAsDL #TinyBuddhabook
- I’m hoping to win a prize from @tinybuddha at the Tiny Buddha Twitter Party http://goo.gl/uAsDL #TinyBuddhabook
- I can’t wait to learn more at the @tinybuddha party http://goo.gl/uAsDL #TinyBuddhabook
- Ever heard of @tinybuddha? Learn more from @Lori_Deschene on 12/8: http://goo.gl/uAsDL #TinyBuddhabook
- Did you hear about @Lori_Deschene’s @tinybuddha party? Stellar lineup http://goo.gl/uAsDL #TinyBuddhabook
Planning on attending? Let us know by adding your Twitter name and Twitter URL.
(ex. @rainnwilson, http://twitter.com/rainnwilson)
About Lori Deschene of Tiny Buddha
Lori started the concept of Tiny Buddha by posting small bites of wisdom on her @tinybuddha Twitter account. These bites were spread by friends and Lori began to see the power of timeless wisdom. She decided to create the Tiny Buddha blog. With over 1.2 million page views per month a lot of people are being helped by the stories that are shared on her site.
“Tiny Buddha is about reflecting on simple wisdom and learning new ways to apply it to our complex lives–complete with responsibilities, struggles, dreams, and relationships.”
– Lori Deschene