Over the years I’ve had my struggles. From dealing with money to finding clients. Whenever I feel down I put on some good instrumental music, usually jazz, and read inspirational quotes.
There is something cathartic about reading about other people’s struggles, ideas and wisdom in short bites.
I put together a few of my favorite business building quotes for you to reference whenever you need a boost or your product launch isn’t going as well as you hoped.
10 . “Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.”
– Napoleon Hill
9. “Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best.”
– Theodore Isaac Rubin
8. “Profit in business comes from repeat customers, customers that boast about your project or service, and that bring friends with them.”
– W. Edwards Deming
7. “The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.”
– Max de Pree
6. “In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins: cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later.”
– Harold S. Geneen
5. “Disneyland is a work of love. We didn’t go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money.”
– Walt Disney
4. “Wise are those who learn that the bottom line doesn’t always have to be their top priority.”
– William Arthur Ward
3. “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”
– Henry Ford
2. “Time is the scarcest resource and unless it is managed nothing else can be managed.”
– Peter Drucker
1. “Regard it as just as desirable to build a chicken house as to build a cathedral.”
– Frank Lloyd Wright
Bonus – “Even days that aren’t perfect are still perfect. It’s just up to you to look a little harder for the good stuff.”
– Karl Staib
Hope you found some inspiration here.
If you need help with marketing your next product launch just let me know. I would love to help.