* The MP3 of the Unlock Your Marketing Superpowers is available for the next two weeks then it will be moved into the Party Biz Connect audio archives for PBC members.
For every tweet during this party, Karl Staib donated 10 cents to Kiva, a micro-loan organization that helps entrepreneurs in third world countries fund their businesses. UPDATE: The party was amazing. We were able to raise $23.60. Thank you for making this such a great event.
Small business owners has a unique set of superpowers that they can leverage to bring in more business. It’s these powers that your ideal people want to connect with. Your ideal people like connecting with a business that knows what it does well.
I created the Unlock Your Marketing Superpowers manifesto to show people of the power of good, clear and celebratory marketing. Marketing can be actually be fun if you create a marketing plan around your superpowers.
Karl Staib is throwing Unlock Your Marketing Superpowers Twitter Party to help you connect with your marketing superpowers and how you can leverage them to grow your business. Farnoosh Brock of Prolific Living a master connector will be joining us as well.
The Party is hosted by yours truly – Karl Staib of Party Biz Connect. This Twitterific party is going to be crazy fun and informative, so be ready to learn some great marketing ideas to improve your small business.
Listen to the Conversation from the Twitter Party
If you liked this interview subscribe via iTunes.
During the party you’ll learn how to:
- Uncover your marketing superpowers.
- Turn your marketing into a celebration instead of a chore.
- Learn how to create buzz so people want to share your business with their friends.
- How to create a marketing timeline that creates a marketing domino effect.
Mark your calendar now: Wednesday, February 29th, 2012 at 9pm ET (6pm PST)
How the Twitter Party Works
- Karl Staib will have an hour-long panel discussion about online marketing with Farnoosh Brock of Prolific Living.
- You get to listen in via phone or Skype, and you can chat with other people “at” the party on Twitter. (Great way to build your Twitter network.)
- Karl (@partybizconnect on Twitter) will ask questions for you to answer and announce prizes during the party.
All the details you need on how to join in are below.
If you live outside of the US you can join in via Skype. Click here to find out the details. Once you are on the page click on the little Skype icon on the bottom right. Instructions will pop up for you to follow before you can join us for the party.
How to Participate:
- On Wednesday, February 29th, 2012 at 9pm ET (6pm PST) call this number: 1 (712) 432-0900 and enter this access code: 758266
- Follow along and play at Twitter Search target=”_blank” or Tweet Chat (My favorite because automatically updates.)
- Join the party by tweeting using the hashtag #mktgchat
- Have fun, meet new friends, and win prizes.
During the Unlock Your Marketing Superpowers Twitter Party we will be asking you questions relating to your own experiences. To win prizes, all you have to do is let your friends know about the party, answer the questions and Retweet good responses using the #mktg hashtag! It’s that simple.
You could win… (None of these are affiliate links.)
- Grand Prize – A Twitter party for your business ($750)
- A Superpower Marketing Consultation (1hr) with Karl Staib ($150)
- Ethical Selling that Works from Pam Slim ($97)
- The Fear to Fuel e-course ($97)
- Get Your Sales Page DONE! ebook from Amy Harrison ($97)
- The Dojo: A Guide to Doing What Matters from Charlie Gilkey and Jonathan Mead ($67)
- The Blogger’s Guide to Irresistible Ebooks, Freelancing and Effective Writing. Ali Luke ($57)
- The Daily Invigorator from Farnoosh Brock ($29)
- Self Development Combo pack from Tim Brownson ($19)
That’s over $1,550 in prizes!
When the Unlock Your Marketing Superpowers Twitter Party starts make sure you are following:
We want to make sure that you know everything that is going on during the party as well as if you won any of the prizes.
Tweet about the prize you want to win at the Unlock Your Marketing Superpowers Party to increase your chances of winning a prize. There will be a prize awarded to a person at the beginning of the party to someone who helps spread the word about this great party. Write your own tweet or use the following example…
- Join us for the Unlock Your Marketing Superpowers Twitter Party 2/29 at 9pm ET http://goo.gl/piyXi #mktgchat
- I’m hoping to win a prize from @kstaib of @partybizconnect at the Unlock Your Marketing Superpowers Twitter Party http://goo.gl/piyXi #mktgchat
- I can’t wait to learn more at the @partybizconnect Unlock Your Marketing Superpowers party http://goo.gl/piyXi #mktgchat
- Ever heard of “Unlock Your Marketing Superpowers”? Learn more from @kstaib on 2/29: http://goo.gl/piyXi #mktgchat
Planning on attending? Let us know by adding your Twitter name and Twitter URL.
(ex. @rainnwilson, http://twitter.com/rainnwilson)
About Me (Karl Staib)
I have been in marketing for over 12 years and in social media for over 6 years. I’ve thrown Twitter parties for some amazing thought leaders and helped design some super successful product launches. The list includes Michael Port of Book Yourself Solid, Danielle LaPorte of White Hot Truth and Rhiannon Llewellyn of Brand Harmony Studios.
I understand what it takes to unlock your marketing superpowers. It’s a process that only gets stronger when you understand and practice the process.
Supported Charity – Kiva.org
Kiva is a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world. Learn more about how it works.