When you travel you don’t want to empty your savings. You know that there are good deals out there, but finding them isn’t easy. You need to know where to go and how to talk to the right people. You know compromise is always on the agenda, but where do you spend your money?
Andy Hayes, editor of the travel website Sharing Travel Experiences, is throwing a Virtual Book Launch Party to celebrate the site’s new FREE digital book, Value Luxury: How to Find First Class Experiences on an Economy Budget. Come hang out with like-minded travel friends and get straight to finding your own luxurious travel style that fits in your budget.
During the book party, you’ll hear from Andy about the history of Sharing Travel Experiences and why he chose to write this guide. His co-author, Margo Millure from The Travel Belles, will also be on the call to talk about her tips and suggestions for finding your own version of luxury. Award-winning travel journalist Chris Gray Faust, who coined the term “value luxury,” will also be partying with us, as well as Sharing Travel Experience’s own travel concierge, Sheri Doyle.
The MC and groovy party host will be yours truly – Karl Staib of Party Biz Connect. This Twitterific party is going to be crazy fun and informative, so be ready to learn some great travel ideas – you’ll be itching to book that next trip right away!
During the party you’ll learn:
- What is the most important question to answer before planning that next vacation.
- What are some hot destinations and experiences you should consider for your next trip.
- Where you should spend your travel budget and where you should scout for a deal.
Bring your favorite travel tip, idea or suggestion – it’s a party!
Mark your calendar now: Wednesday June 1st 2011 at 8pm ET (7pm CT, 6pm MT, and 5pm PT)
How to Participate:
- On Wednesday June 1st, 2011 at 8pm ET call this number: 1 (712) 432-0900 and enter this access code: 758266
- Follow along and play at Tweet Grid or Twitter Search
- Join the party by tweeting using the hashtag #ValueLux
- Have fun, meet new friends, and win prizes.
During the Value Luxury Virtual Book Launch Party we will be asking you questions relating to your own experiences. To win prizes, all you have to do is let your friends know about the party, answer the questions and retweet good responses using the (#ValueLux) hashtag ! It’s that simple.
You could win…
- A luxurious two-night stay at any Omni Hotels worldwide
- The best-selling Ultimate Hoodie Microfleece from Scottevest
- A two year membership to Redweek.com, the largest timeshare rental website online
- One of two cultural travel guides from Approach Guides
- One of two free tours from a local tour guide from Tripjotting
- One of two copies of the Fear-Crushing Travel Guide by Farnoosh Brock at Prolific Living
- One of two secret travel guides of your choice from Jonglez Publishing
That’s some valuable prizes – but how do you put a price on having a better vacation? Priceless!
You’ll have to answer some questions from the Value Luxury Travel ebook which is free, so sign up for the Sharing Travel Experiences newsletter so you’ll have it the night of the party.
When the virtual book launch party starts, make sure you are following:
We want to make sure that you know if you won any of the prizes. You may also want to connect with our party guests:
- @andrewghayes (Sharing Travel Experiences Editor, Value Luxury book co-author)
- @gomarwrites (Value Luxury book co-author)
- @caroundtheworld (coined the term ‘value luxury’)
If you’re not on Twitter, that’s ok, you can still join the call – but it is free to join, so be sure to Tweet to win one of our great prizes!
Tweet about the prize you want to win at the Value Luxury Travel Twitter Party Twitter Party to increase your chances of winning a prize. Write your own tweet or use the following example…
Join us for the Value Luxury Travel Twitter Party 5/1 at 8pm ET http://goo.gl/eXICy #ValueLux
I’m hoping to win some free stuff from @SharingTravel at the Value Luxury Travel Twitter Party http://goo.gl/eXICy #ValueLux
Cheap Travel Isn’t Good Enough. Hoping to learn more at the @SharingTravel virtual book launch party http://goo.gl/eXICy #ValueLux
Did you hear about @SharingTravel’s virtual book launch party? Stellar lineup http://goo.gl/eXICy #ValueLux
Ever heard of “value luxury travel”? Learn more from @SharingTravel on June 1st: http://goo.gl/eXICy #ValueLux
Wow, the value luxury book launch party at @SharingTravel looks awesome http://goo.gl/eXICy #ValueLux
Planning on attending? Let us know by adding your Twitter name and Twitter URL.
(ex. @rainnwilson, http://twitter.com/rainnwilson)