You are here because you’re probably curious to what a Party Connect Launch can do for your business. If you enjoy social media you are in the right place.
I throw online parties for businesses trying to market their products. I specialize in Twitter parties. It’s marketing that is actually fun instead of the old style of push marketing.
I believe in building relationships with people so they know, like and trust you. It’s the foundation of all good social media marketing. When you build this trust with your customers that’s when they start telling their friends and family about your great work. They do this in person, on Twitter, Facebook, and blogs. You have to give them a reason to do this and that’s where I come in. I throw you a party and create a conversation on Twitter about your product.
If you still aren’t sure how a Twitter party can help you check out these testimonials. They’ll explain how I helped their business.
You can also join in on a Twitter party before you sign up. Be careful though, they are very addicting. Who doesn’t like a party that they can attend in their underwear?
Here are a few articles to help you understand how a Party Connection Launch works:
- What is a Twitter Party
- How to Make the Most of a Twitter Party
- How to Win Prizes at a Twitter Party
If you have a product that you want to launch then throwing a Twitter party is perfect to create some buzz. I would love to help you do that for a small portion of your attention.
If you are interested here are the rules:
- Sign-up for my newsletter alerts (I only send these out when I have a party with some cool prizes that I want you to know about.)
- Leave a comment at the bottom of this post and tell me what you are launching and what you would gain from a Twitter party.
That’s it. You have to do both otherwise you are ineligible to win. I’ll pick the winner based on the person with the most need.
The contest ends on June 6th. The drawing of the raffle winners will be held on June 7th. I’ll pick the winner, notify that person on June 8th and when s/he accepts I’ll let all of you know. The winner has 30 days to redeem his/her prize.
Good luck and may the best business win.
* All “Done4You” Giveaway contributors are independent business owners, and are operating in conjunction with, but SEPARATELY from, the “Done4You” Giveaway promotion.