The MP3 of the Your Big Beautiful Book Plan Teleseminar and Twitter Party is available for the next two weeks then it will be moved into the Party Biz Connect audio archives for PBC members.
* This amazing party will support the WriteGirl charity by giving 10 cents for every tweet during the party. Update:The party was amazing. We were able to raise $78. Thank you for making this such a great event.
You probably have a book idea that’s been floating around your head for awhile now. I’m curious to why you haven’t acted on it. My guess is that it seems as much fun as eating an elephant in one sitting. Right? That’s why you have to have a step-by-step plan that helps you stay focused on your goal.
Danielle LaPorte of White Hot Truth and Linda Sivertsen of Book Mama are throwing the Your Big Beautiful Book Plan Party to help you connect with other authors who are excited to write a book. The Party is hosted by yours truly – Karl Staib of Party Biz Connect. This Twitterific party is going to be a ton of fun, so be ready to learn some great business building ideas to improve your small business.
Audio from Interview with Danielle and Linda
If you liked this interview subscribe via iTunes.
Mark your calendar now: Wednesday, January 18th, 2011 at 9pm ET
How the Twitter Party Works
- Danielle and Linda will be hanging out and answering your questions while we chat about how to go about writing and selling your book.
- Karl (@partybizconnect on Twitter) will ask you questions and announce prizes for you to win with your answers all during our Twitter party.
How to Participate:
- On Wednesday, January 18th, 2011 at 9pm EST, call this number: 1 (712) 432-0900 and enter this access code: 758266
- Follow along and play at Tweet Grid, Twitter Search or Tweet Chat (My favorite)
- Join the party by tweeting using the hashtag #BookPlan
- Have fun, meet new friends, and win prizes.
During the Your Big Beautiful Book Plan Party we will be asking you questions relating to your own experiences. To win prizes, all you have to do is let your friends know about the party, answer the questions and retweet good responses using the #BookPlan hashtag! It’s that simple.
You could win…
- 5 full access passes to the digital program Your Big Beautiful Book Plan ($150 each)
That’s over $750 in prizes!
When the Your Big Beautiful Book Plan Party starts make sure you are following:
We want to make sure that you are in the loop for everything that is going on during the party and especially if you win any of the prizes.
Tweet about the prize you want to win at the Your Big Beautiful Book Plan Party to increase your chances of winning a prize. At the beginning of the party, there will be a prize awarded to a person who helps spread the word about this great party via Twitter. Write your own tweet or use the following example…
- Join us for the Your Big Beautiful Book Plan Twitter Party 1/11 at 9pm EST http://goo.gl/WIRrW #BookPlan
- I’m hoping to win a prize from at the Your Big Beautiful Book Plan Twitter Party http://goo.gl/WIRrW #BookPlan
- Ever heard of “Your Big Beautiful Book Plan”? Learn more from @DanielleLaPorte @LindaSivertsen http://goo.gl/WIRrW #BookPlan
- Wow, the Your Big Beautiful Book Plan party w/ @DanielleLaPorte @LindaSivertsen looks awesome http://goo.gl/WIRrW #BookPlan
Planning on attending? Let us know by adding your Twitter name and Twitter URL.
(ex. @rainnwilson, http://twitter.com/rainnwilson)
for freedom fighting + love, conscious business, ruthless compassion, all forms of affluence, and passion that persuades …
I’m interested in liberating truth, raw reality, and grace. I think feminine power and progressive commerce will revolutionize how we live. In my experience, if you steer clear of dogma and muster up more love than you thought you had to give, then your vitality increases, satisfaction sets in, sweetness surfaces. I believe in the creative power of good feelings. I’m convinced that the desire to be real is everyone’s divine imperative. Yeah!
Read more about Danielle here–>
Linda Sivertsen: writer, teacher, idea-fairy and author-whisperer. Seasoned midwife of bestselling books and 6- & 7-figure book deals.
Yea, that’s right. Birthing book babies IS easier than the human kind. Don’t get me wrong—I love my kid! But Tosh is 6’3” and twenty-one years old—even buys and eats his veggies all on his own. Now that he’s grown, mama has more time to write. Yay!
Read more about Linda here –>
10 cents for every tweet during the Your Big Beautiful Book Plan Teleseminar and Twitter party will be given to the WriteGirl organization. WriteGirl is a nonprofit organization for high school girls centered on the craft of creative writing and empowerment through self-expression. Through one-on-one mentoring and monthly workshops, girls are given techniques, insights and hot tips for great writing in all genres from professional women writers.
Sign up for weekly updates to find out when all the biz building parties will happen: